Photos from this year’s Bespoked Bristol. Another brilliant show, with more to see and certainly more visitors. The crowds and light made shooting a bit tricky so apologies for the quality of some of these shots.
About meI escaped the South East at the end of 2007 and ventured North. I live for days and nights in the outdoors... on two feet, on two wheels and invariably under canvas.
... or drop me a line
Bike tours and other stuff you may like…
Enjoy Northern Walker on your Kindle for a few pennies.
- Enjoyed our stop off @cakeonthecut near Bollington on Saturday. Really lovely pop up cafe on the canal http://t.co/vqaRQkatQz 1 day ago
- RT @tombridge89: Senior Rotherham Council recruits could get pay award after ‘negative publicity’ localgov.co.uk/Senior-Rotherh… #localgov 1 week ago
- RT @BBC6Music: .@iggypop returns to @BBC6Music tonight 7pm! With music by @sleafordmods @TINARIWEN @Metallica #NP Lust For Life 1 week ago
- @BBCRadMac Making my day with Brian Eno this afternoon... bliss. 1 week ago
- RT @TobermoryWhisky: A captivating charm that is simply unique. Are we describing our whisky or the place we live? Perhaps both. http://t.c… 2 weeks ago
- RT @guardian: Ranulph Fiennes 'overtaking people a quarter his age' in Marathon des Sables trib.al/Q7iaek6 2 weeks ago
- @vango force ten and adventure tarp in perfect harmony in North Yorkshire. Happy, happy days. http://t.co/qJEiAw7ZVM 2 weeks ago
- Been hammering the new @paulhartnoll858 album this week. Looking forward to seeing this stuff live at some point. 2 weeks ago
- @TheDrum @google just 20%? 2 weeks ago
- @samdinky @keep_pedalling you know it makes sense... You could even have a basket on the front if you must! 3 weeks ago
- Choosing the best bike touring wheels
- Choosing the best touring bicycle (updated January 2013)
- Touring bicycle sizing and fit
- Brompton H6L... Delights and disappointments
- The ‘best’ touring bike tyres – now it’s personal
- Surly ECR XXL four months on – Evading Clichéd Rides?
- Fjällräven Nils Trousers - first look
- Long term review: VauDe Hogan XT - The final word
- Thoughts on a Surly Troll MkII
- Cheap doesn’t always have to be nasty (but I think I was lucky): The Karrimor KSB Orkney III