Photos from this year’s Bespoked Bristol. Another brilliant show, with more to see and certainly more visitors. The crowds and light made shooting a bit tricky so apologies for the quality of some of these shots.
About meI escaped the South East at the end of 2007 and ventured North. I live for days and nights in the outdoors... on two feet, on two wheels and invariably under canvas.
... or drop me a line
Bike tours and other stuff you may like…
Enjoy Northern Walker on your Kindle for a few pennies.
- @samdinky @keep_pedalling you know it makes sense... You could even have a basket on the front if you must! 6 days ago
- @keep_pedalling @samdinky lovely... Trollfests-a-plenty. 😀 6 days ago
- @samdinky @keep_pedalling you need a baby Troll though 6 days ago
- ECR miles wp.me/pl7Mb-10F 1 week ago
- Dark Peak delight on a loaded Surly ECR. Fortunately, it was quite easy to push :-) http://t.co/RtNOK0tXF4 1 week ago
- RT @outsidemagazine: Fat Biking in the Shadow of the Tetons Gallery: bit.ly/1b5SwWd http://t.co/va5sl2pRpb 2 weeks ago
- RT @TristanBawn: A moody Tryfan on the weekend! @YHAOfficial @ciceronepress http://t.co/77z4opH9wH 2 weeks ago
- RT @AnthonyCDavison: The Quiraing, Isle of #Skye, #Scotland http://t.co/1U4aK1t1uz via @superbearth #AmazingPhotos 2 weeks ago
- RT @Bobby_Harris: Stanage Glow #peakdistrict #derbyshire #photography @vpdd @Capturethepeaks @derbypromo @CanonUKandIE @LEEFilters #UK http… 2 weeks ago
- RT @EdinburghBikes: Check out our three rave reviewed yet supremely affordable Revolution Country touring bikes. edinburghbicycle.com/blog/three-bea… ht… 2 weeks ago
- Choosing the best touring bicycle (updated January 2013)
- Choosing the best bike touring wheels
- Touring bicycle sizing and fit
- Fjällräven Nils Trousers - first look
- JetBoil ZiP cooking system review: First impressions
- Surly ECR XXL four months on – Evading Clichéd Rides?
- Brompton H6L... Delights and disappointments
- ECR miles
- This year’s adventure and a change of plan
- Cheap doesn’t always have to be nasty (but I think I was lucky): The Karrimor KSB Orkney III