Photos from this year’s Bespoked Bristol. Another brilliant show, with more to see and certainly more visitors. The crowds and light made shooting a bit tricky so apologies for the quality of some of these shots.
About meI escaped the South East at the end of 2007 and ventured North. I live for days and nights in the outdoors... on two feet, on two wheels and invariably under canvas.
... or drop me a line
Bike tours and other stuff you may like…
- RT @herdyshepherd1: If you are a teacher and want to bring your class to our farm classroom to learn about farming, food and countryside DM… 1 day ago
- RT @GMcycling: Think #cycling deserves better than this? Labour Conference #space4cycling ride Sept 22nd 6pm facebook.com/events/7168265… http:/… 4 days ago
- RT @MariaBoedeker: Glencoe, Scotland. http://t.co/SjxCX5yHTR 5 days ago
- RT @Minus33: Want a #free lightweight long-sleeved crew? RT this and we'll pick a winner this afternoon (8/27/14)! #performance http://t.c… 5 days ago
- Loving all these mountain pics from the North over the past couple of days... perfect antidote to the city 6 days ago
- RT @helvellyn: And #goldrillbeck reflections by @WLPatterdale last night... http://t.co/qGEX8CvVrF 6 days ago
- RT @FriendsofLakes: Awesome photo! @whitehavenphoto image of #buttermere #lakedistrict http://t.co/8vI2QJIzqj 1 week ago
- RT @brooksengland: We've got a new blog from @_julietelliott giving the lowdown on cycle touring in Japan blog.brooksengland.com/wps/it-takes-t… http://t.c… 1 week ago
- RT @MariaBoedeker: Fishing in sunset http://t.co/k2AVITBOOL 1 week ago
- Thorn Audax Mk3 size 600 frame set for sale wp.me/pl7Mb-Yq 1 week ago
- Choosing the best touring bicycle (updated January 2013)
- Choosing the best bike touring wheels
- Touring bicycle sizing and fit
- Brompton H6L... Delights and disappointments
- The ‘best’ touring bike tyres – now it’s personal
- Fjällräven Nils Trousers - first look
- Thorn Audax Mk3: Long term review
- Thorn Audax Mk3 size 600 frame set for sale
- Surly ECR XXL - listen up tall folks
- Surly ECR XXL four months on – Evading Clichéd Rides?