Photos from this year’s Bespoked Bristol. Another brilliant show, with more to see and certainly more visitors. The crowds and light made shooting a bit tricky so apologies for the quality of some of these shots.
About meI escaped the South East at the end of 2007 and ventured North. I live for days and nights in the outdoors... on two feet, on two wheels and invariably under canvas.
... or drop me a line
Bike tours and other stuff you may like…
Enjoy Northern Walker on your Kindle for a few pennies.
- RT @beztweets: "A cyclist may appear—perfectly legally—beside you…It’s [legal] for cyclists to filter on the left or right of lanes" http:/… 5 hours ago
- RT @OrangeFoto: Loch Duich from Sgurr an Lochain (автор фото DrookitMunter) #Kintail,Loch Duich,Munro,Scotland,orange,sunset,Sgur... http:/… 5 hours ago
- Daydreaming... cycle touring Morocco http://t.co/851BNv07qN 17 hours ago
- RT @lifebeaten: Into the sunset http://t.co/3Cr2uOVZPx 3 days ago
- @BBCRadMac Take Five giving me goosebumps again. Gawd bless The Chain. 5 days ago
- RT @oldpicsarchive: The Hindenburg flies past the Empire State Building over Manhattan on August 8, 1936 http://t.co/RzxrMqVHND 5 days ago
- RT @uknationalparks: Breathing space! RT @RavenseyeChris: On Rushup Edge on Sunday with some great atmospherics ... #peakdistrict http://t… 1 week ago
- 60 miles or so on my @woodrupcycles Sportivo on Sunday. Very happy. Rides superbly and the fit is spot on. northernwalker.wordpress.com/2014/10/10/woo… 1 week ago
- RT @steamingboots: Last nights summit camp spot .... http://t.co/zDcsdKk71I 1 week ago
- RT @MtnFreedom: In the Cuillin last week. Autumn colours really kicking in now @TGOMagazine @TripToScotland @HolidayScotIand http://t.co/i… 1 week ago
- Choosing the best touring bicycle (updated January 2013)
- Mountain Warehouse Extreme Brisk Mountain Jacket – a few miles down the trail
- Choosing the best bike touring wheels
- Behold... the Trolloff
- Touring bicycle sizing and fit
- Surly ECR XXL four months on – Evading Clichéd Rides?
- A kit list for cycle touring
- Cheap doesn’t always have to be nasty (but I think I was lucky): The Karrimor KSB Orkney III
- The ‘best’ touring bike tyres – now it’s personal
- Brompton H6L... Delights and disappointments