Photos from this year’s Bespoked Bristol. Another brilliant show, with more to see and certainly more visitors. The crowds and light made shooting a bit tricky so apologies for the quality of some of these shots.
About meI escaped the South East at the end of 2007 and ventured North. I live for days and nights in the outdoors... on two feet, on two wheels and invariably under canvas.
... or drop me a line
Bike tours and other stuff you may like…
Enjoy Northern Walker on your Kindle for a few pennies.
- @keep_pedalling @UrbanManc nice colour :-) 1 week ago
- Should you buy a custom bike frame? Some thoughts wp.me/pl7Mb-Zg 1 week ago
- RT @herdyshepherd1: New pup come to work with our apprentice shepherd today - he's after a good working name (think windy day on a fell). h… 1 week ago
- Me starting the day in the right way at Old Trafford in 2014 for EngvInd test #happycrickpic http://t.co/9H6t0u1Pkw 2 weeks ago
- RT @oldpicsarchive: Two ex-samurai in their old armor. 1870 http://t.co/6XCenUpvRx 2 weeks ago
- RT @oldpicsarchive: Knightsbridge, London. Building on the left is the Hyde Park Hotel. c 1890 http://t.co/R4w5JaiVQH 2 weeks ago
- RT @transport_net: Another day another £15bn roads investment (re)announcement, but this one comes detail and a vision for 2040 - http://t.… 2 weeks ago
- RT @canongatebooks: Robert Macfarlane takes a trip through Nan Shepherd's Cairngorms. BBC2, Tuesday at 10pm. ow.ly/F2jjm http:/… 2 weeks ago
- Surly ecr with @Rohloff_EN. Happy days @keep_pedalling http://t.co/gqHHRdOe4T 2 weeks ago
- struggling to keep my composure during a house move... grrr 2 weeks ago
- Choosing the best touring bicycle (updated January 2013)
- Choosing the best bike touring wheels
- Touring bicycle sizing and fit
- Thoughts on a Surly Troll MkII
- Surly ECR XXL four months on – Evading Clichéd Rides?
- Fjällräven Nils Trousers - first look
- Brompton H6L... Delights and disappointments
- Iceland by bicycle - practicalities and gear thoughts
- The ‘best’ touring bike tyres – now it’s personal
- JetBoil ZiP cooking system review: First impressions